Florida Governor Rick Scott has officially signed House Bill 307 – the Right to Try Act – into law. The measure allows those with terminal illnesses who receive a recommendation from a physician to use cannabis for medical purposes. The proposal explicitly allows for the use of the whole cannabis plant, and not exclusively cannabis …
Tag: florida house bill 307
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!