Florida’s Office of Compassionate Use has officially started issuing medical marijuana cards to patients and caregivers. According to Mara Gambinieri, spokesperson for the state’s Department of Health, their Office of Compassionate Use began processing patient applications once the state’s new medical marijuana rules took effect on February 19th. Under the state’s law, those with a …
Tag: florida Department of Health
- aids, als, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, cancer, chronic muscle spasms, crohn's disease, Department of Health, epilepsy, florida, florida Department of Health, florida medical cannabis, florida medical marijuana, florida medical weed, glaucoma, hiv, Lou Gehrig's disease, Mara Gambinieri, multiple sclerosis, Office of Compassionate Use, parkinson's disease, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!