Legislation that would decriminalize marijuana possession has been filed in the Florida Legislature. House Bill 1403 was filed by State Representative Carlos Guillermo Smith (D), and the identical Senate Bill 1662 was filed by Senator Jeff Clemens (D). Under the proposed legislation, those caught possessing up to an ounce of cannabis will be charged with …
Tag: florida decriminalization
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!