The vast majority of voters in Florida are in favor of Amendment 2 to legalize medical cannabis, according to a Florida Chamber of Commerce statewide poll released less than six weeks before the initiative is up for a vote. According to the poll, 73% of Florida voters support Amendment 2, with just 22% opposed to …
Tag: Florida Chamber of Commerce poll
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!