Florida State Senator Dwight Bullard filed Senate Bill 1176 this week, a proposal to legalize the possession, private cultivation and state-licensed distribution of recreational cannabis for those 21 and older. Senate Bill 1176 would allow those 21 and older to possess up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis, and to cultivate up to six cannabis plants. …
Tag: florida cannabis legalization
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!