Legislation to allow medical marijuana patients to legally possess firearms has been introduced in Nevada. Senator Kelvin Atkinson (D) of Las Vegas introduced Senate Bill 351 yesterday, which would allow medical marijuana patients to possess firearms and a conceal and carry permit. Under current law sheriffs are required to deny a weapons permit if someone is a …
Tag: firearms cannabis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!