Illinois’ full legislature has given approval to Senate Bill 33, a measure to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a qualifying medical cannabis condition. The proposal was approved 68 to 36 yesterday by the state’s House of Representatives, and was approved 34 to 19 by the Senate earlier this month. The proposal has been …
Tag: Firearm Owner’s Identification Card
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!