By Paul Armentano, NORML House and Senate lawmakers have approved spending legislation that contains a historic provision restricting the Justice Department from interfering with the implementation of state-sanctioned medical cannabis and/or hemp programs. Members of the Senate approved the House version of the bill Saturday night. President Barack Obama indicated Monday that he intends to …
Tag: federal spending bill
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!