In what would be a huge step towards legitimizing and protecting the medical and recreational cannabis industries, Farmers Insurance in Seattle, Washington is in the process of establishing insurance programs for medical cannabis collectives; businesses planning to open for recreational sales under Initiative 502 may also apply.
Tag: Farmers Insurance
- Regular Marijuana Use Associated With Reduced BMI, Says Study
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!