In what would be a huge step towards legitimizing and protecting the medical and recreational cannabis industries, Farmers Insurance in Seattle, Washington is in the process of establishing insurance programs for medical cannabis collectives; businesses planning to open for recreational sales under Initiative 502 may also apply.
Tag: Farmers Insurance
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
- Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana Filed in South Carolina
- Enough Signatures Submitting in Denver to Put Magic Mushrooms Initiative on November Ballot
- Study: CBD May Enhance Treatment Efficiacy in Glioblastoma Multiforme (Brain Tumor)
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!