California’s Assembly Labor and Employment Committee has given approval to Assembly Bill 2069, which is designed to end employer discrimination against medical marijuana patients. The legislative proposal – titled the Medical Cannabis Worker Protections Act – would force employers to treat medical marijuana the same way they do legal prescription drugs such as (but not limited to) …
Tag: Fair Employment and Housing Act
California Committee Approves Measure to Make Employers Treat Medical Marijuana Like Prescription Drugs
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
- Study: No Association Between Cannabis Use and Suicidal Behavior in Those With Psychiatric Disorders
- Oregon Brings in Nearly $9 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana in April
- U.S. Senate Committee Passes Bill to Legalize Hemp
- Delaware Senate Unanimously Approves Marijuana Expungement Measure
- Colorado: $124 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in April
- Study: Cannabinoids May Help Protect Blood-Brain Barrier After Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Hemp Legalization Included in Federal Farming Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!