According to a new study published by the journal Experimental & Molecular Medicine, cannabinoids may provide a treatment option for neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease. For the study, researchers at Kyung Hee University, the Korea Institute of Toxicology, Kyungpook National University and Chungbuk National University – all in Korea – used mice who had …
Tag: Experimental & Molecular Medicine
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!