King County Sheriff John Urquhart and King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg held a press conference today calling for the immediate closure of all medical cannabis dispensaries in unincorporated King County. During the conference, which was held on the sidewalk in front of a sheriff’s office in White Center, Satterberg threatened that dispensaries which are still …
Tag: Evergreen Canna Club (E.C.C.)
- (Mr. Grassman’s) Herbal Market, Alternative Care, dan satterberg, Evergreen Canna Club (E.C.C.), GHL Medical, Herban Legends, jogn urquhart, king county, King County Collective, king county prosecutor, king county sheriff, liquor and cannabis board, Military Road Holistic, MMJ Universe “A Cannabis Farmers Market”, northwest cannabis market, Pacific Coast Natural Medicine, Purple Dragon, russ hauge, senate bill 5052, The Solution, WAMM Health and Wellness Clinic, washington state, washington state liquor control board, WCC, WPMC
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!