By Paul Armentano, NORML Testimony regarding the constitutionality of the federal statute designating marijuana as a Schedule I Controlled Substance will be taken on Monday, October 27 in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California in the case of United States v. Pickard, et. al., No. 2:11-CR-0449-KJM. Members of Congress initially …
Tag: et. al.
- Study: Marijuana Use Associated With Decreased Incidence of Liver Cirrhosis in Those With Hepatitis C
- Massachusetts’ First Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales to Occur on November 20
- New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!