The National Epilepsy Foundation and the Epilepsy Foundation of of Florida (EFF) has officially endorsed Florida’s Amendment 2, which would legalize medical cannabis and is up for a vote next month. “Important medical decisions, such as treatments and medications, should be made by licensed physicians who know their patients best”, says Karen Basha Egozi, chief …
Tag: epilepsy foundation of florida
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!