∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may inhibit the migration of endometrial cancer cells, according to a study published by the journal Oncology Letters and epublished by the National Institute of Health. “Limited therapeutic interventions are clinically available for treating aggressive endometrial cancer (EC)”, begins the study’s abstract. “Therefore, effective therapies are urgently required.” The present study “investigated the …
Tag: endometrial cancer cannabis
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Study Finds Medical Marijuana Associated With 30% Reduction in Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions, 29% Reduction in Medicaid Spending
- Study: Cannabigerol May Treat Neuroinflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Are Now Qualifying Medical Cannabis Conditions in Minnesota
- Michigan Adds 11 New Medical Cannabis Conditions, Including Autism
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!