In just three days, on Tuesday, November 4th, the 2014 general election will be upon us. In this election, numerous states and localities will be voting on initiatives to reform their cannabis policies. Polling shows that most of these measures are incredibly close, further emphasizing the need for cannabis advocates to VOTE! Here’s a brief …
Tag: election day
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!