It’s just 11 weeks until election day 2016, which will be by far the most monumental day for cannabis law reform since the beginning of prohibition of in the 1930s. Five state – Nevada, Massachusetts, California, Maine and Arizona – will be voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis, and all eyes are on them …
Tag: election day 2016
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!