It’s just 11 weeks until election day 2016, which will be by far the most monumental day for cannabis law reform since the beginning of prohibition of in the 1930s. Five state – Nevada, Massachusetts, California, Maine and Arizona – will be voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis, and all eyes are on them …
Tag: election 2016
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!