Legislation expanding New Hampshire’s medical marijuana program has been signed into law by Governor Chris Sununu. House Bill 160, signed into law Wednesday by Governor Sununu, expands the state’s list of qualifying medical cannabis conditions by adding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and moderate to severe pain. The legislation also allows medical providers …
Tag: Ehlers-Danlos syndrome cannabis
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!