Legislation expanding New Hampshire’s medical marijuana program has been signed into law by Governor Chris Sununu. House Bill 160, signed into law Wednesday by Governor Sununu, expands the state’s list of qualifying medical cannabis conditions by adding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and moderate to severe pain. The legislation also allows medical providers …
Tag: Ehlers-Danlos syndrome cannabis
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!