A Pennsylvania couple is suing their local police department and Nationwide Insurance Co. after they were arrested when an insurance agent mistook their hibiscus plants for marijuana, reports the Associated Press. The lawsuit filed Tuesday by 69-year-old Edward Cramer and his 66-year-old wife, Audrey, claims that an insurance agent showed up at their home in …
Tag: edward cramer
- audrey cramer, audrey cramer hibiscus, audrey cramer marijuana, edward cramer, edward cramer hibiscus, hibiscus marijuana, hibiscus weed, Nationwide Insurance Co., Nationwide Insurance Co. cannabis, Nationwide Insurance Co. hibiscus, Nationwide Insurance Co. marijuana, Nationwide Insurance Co. pot, Nationwide Insurance Co. weed
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!