A recent study published by the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging as well as the National Institute of Health has found evidence to suggest that a dysfunctional endocannabinoid system may lead to eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa. These results indicate that cannabis may be an effective treatment for these types of …
Tag: eating disorders
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!