An initiative to legalize cannabis is on tomorrow’s May 5th ballot in East Lansing, Michigan. If passed into law by voters, the initiative would legalize the possession, use and transfer of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older. Consuming cannabis in public, and cannabis distribution, would remain illegal. Similiar initiatives have …
Tag: east lansing michigan
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!