In Washington, DC, an FBI agent was arrested last Friday for stealing hundreds of grams of heroin seized in drug raids, keeping it in his car, and occasionally using the drug. Matthew Lowry, 33, is expected to plead guilty to all 64 charges brought against him, which includes charges of obstruction of justice, heroin possession, …
Tag: drug raid theft
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!