President Obama has commuted the sentences of 214 people serving federal prison sentences for nonviolent drug crimes, the largest single-day grant of commutations in American history. All 214 inmates – 67 of which were serving life sentences – will walk out of prison as free people on December 1st. President Obama has now commuted the sentences …
Tag: drug commutations
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!