According to recently-released rules, marijuana deliveries will be allowed in California once the state’s legal marijuana system is up and running, but with some caveats. On Wednesday the California Bureau of Cannabis Control released emergency regulations for the legal marijuana industry. The regulations allow marijuana to be delivered, but states that “Transportation may not be …
Tag: drone delivery
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!