Texas’ full Senate has voted 26 to 5 to approve Senate Bill 339, a proposal to legalize the medical use of low-THC cannabis for the treatment of epilepsy. Specifically, the legislation would allow those with epilepsy who receive a recommendation from a physician to possess and use cannabis – including the actual pant, oils tinctures, …
Tag: dr. scott perry
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!