A new study conducted by Temple University has found that THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) may provide a novel treatment option for non-cardiac chest pain. Non-cardiac chest pain is chest pain that doesn’t come from the heart. An estimated 200,000 Americans each year experience this type of pain, which can involve painful swallowing, discomfort and anxiety. “Non-cardiac chest …
Tag: dr. schey
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!