A new study conducted by Temple University has found that THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) may provide a novel treatment option for non-cardiac chest pain. Non-cardiac chest pain is chest pain that doesn’t come from the heart. An estimated 200,000 Americans each year experience this type of pain, which can involve painful swallowing, discomfort and anxiety. “Non-cardiac chest …
Tag: dr. ron schey
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!