The Colorado Board of Health has given approval to over $8 million in state-funded research on the benefits of medical cannabis. The studies will examine whether cannabis can treat a variety of conditions, including inflammatory bowel disease, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and pediatric brain tumors. “This is new and uncharted territory,” says Dr. Larry …
Tag: dr. larry wolk
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!