A new poll released Friday by the Mercyhurst Center for Applied Politics at Mercyhurst University has found that 85% of registered voters in Pennsylvania support the legalization of medical cannabis, with only 10% opposed. The poll also found majority support for decriminalizing cannabis possession, with 59% in favor, to 34% opposed. A plurality of Pennsylvania voters also support legalizing recreational …
Tag: Dr. Joseph M. Morris
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!