Cannabis use alleviates pain in diabetic subjects suffering from neuropathy that’s resistant to standard treatment, according to a new study being published in The Journal of Pain, and published online ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. For the study, researchers examined the efficacy of inhaled cannabis (versus a placebo) in 16 …
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!