Legislation that would make several changes to Nevada’s medical cannabis law has been introduced in the state’s Legislature. One of the changes the bill would make is to allow pets to use medical cannabis obtained by their owners, and to alter a law that finds a person guilty of driving under the influence of drugs …
Tag: doug kramer
- cannabis dui, cannabis duid, cannabis for cats, cannabis for dogs, cannabis for pets, cannabis tincture, companion cannabis, doug kramer, duid, holistic therapeutics, marijuana for cats, marijuana for dogs, marijuana for pets, marijuana tincture, Nevada, nevada cannabis law, nevada marijuana law, nevada medical cannabis, nevada medical marijuana, per se, senate bill 372, tincture
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!