A new study being published in the October issue of the journal Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry has found that cannabinoids – compounds found in cannabis – can help to improve muscle rigidity (a “freezing” of the muscles), one of the primary symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, and may slow the progression of the disease.
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!