A new study being published in the October issue of the journal Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry has found that cannabinoids – compounds found in cannabis – can help to improve muscle rigidity (a “freezing” of the muscles), one of the primary symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, and may slow the progression of the disease.
- Wisconsin Governor Announces Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!