The Discount Tire Co. has just contributed $1 million to the primary campaign working to defeat Arizona’s Proposition 205, which would legalize cannabis for everyone 21 and older and is up for a vote next month. Discount Tire, the largest privately help company in Arizona and one of the largest companies throughout the country with …
Tag: Discount Tire Co. marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!