Legalizing recreational cannabis in California would result in roughly $1 billion in extra tax revenue for the state, according to a new analysis released by the California Department of Finance. The report, conducted by Department of Finance director Michael Cohen and legislative analyst Mac Taylor and reported to Attorney General Kamala Harris, states that California …
Tag: department of finance
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!