On December 23rd, Denver, Colorado’s City Council is expected to unanimously approve a proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession for those under 21, according to CBS. With the passage of Amendment 64 last year, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis is no longer a crime for those over 21. However, despite this new …
Tag: denver city council
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!