Delaware Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less: Penalty: None 1 ounce to 175 grams: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 3 months in jail and a maximum fine of $575. 175 grams to 1,500 grams: Penalty: Felony with up to 3 years in prison. 1,500 grams to 3,000 grams: Penalty: Felony with …
Tag: Delaware Marijuana Possession Laws
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!