An initiative to decriminalize the possession of over an ounce of cannabis is up for a public vote next week on Tuesday, April 7th, in Wichita, Kansas’ largest city. If approved into law, the initiative would decriminalize the possession of up to 32 grams of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it a simple …
Tag: decrim initiative
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!