The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has given approval to a pharmaceutical THC product. After waiting roughly two years, the pharmaceutical drug company Insys has received approval from the DEA for their product Syndros. Syndros, according to Westword, is “an oral remedy containing THC”, which has been approved to treat nausea and vomiting, particular for cancer …
Tag: dea syndros
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!