Chuck Rosenberg, Chief of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), stated in a recent interview that he believes cannabis “certainly is not as dangerous as other Schedule I controlled substances”. Despite this, Rosenberg says that cannabis has no medical value, and should remain a Schedule 1 drug which puts it alongside actually dangerous substances such as …
Tag: dea adminsitrator
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!