On Tuesday, voters in Washington D.C. approved an initiative to legalize the possession of up to two ounces of cannabis, and the private cultivation of up to six cannabis plants, for those 21 and older. Unlike legalization initiatives approved in Alaska and Oregon this election (and Washington and Colorado in 2012), D.C.’s Initiative 71 doesn’t …
Tag: dc marijuana sales
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!