Washington D.C. Councilman David Grosso will officially introduce legislation next week aimed at legalizing recreational cannabis within the district. According to Grosso, the proposal will legalize the possession and private cultivation of cannabis for those 21 and older, and will authorize state-licensed retail outlets to be regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration.
Tag: david grosso
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!