Washington D.C. Councilman David Grosso will officially introduce legislation next week aimed at legalizing recreational cannabis within the district. According to Grosso, the proposal will legalize the possession and private cultivation of cannabis for those 21 and older, and will authorize state-licensed retail outlets to be regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration.
Tag: david grosso
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
- Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana Filed in South Carolina
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!