King County Sheriff John Urquhart and King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg held a press conference today calling for the immediate closure of all medical cannabis dispensaries in unincorporated King County. During the conference, which was held on the sidewalk in front of a sheriff’s office in White Center, Satterberg threatened that dispensaries which are still …
Tag: dan satterberg
- (Mr. Grassman’s) Herbal Market, Alternative Care, dan satterberg, Evergreen Canna Club (E.C.C.), GHL Medical, Herban Legends, jogn urquhart, king county, King County Collective, king county prosecutor, king county sheriff, liquor and cannabis board, Military Road Holistic, MMJ Universe “A Cannabis Farmers Market”, northwest cannabis market, Pacific Coast Natural Medicine, Purple Dragon, russ hauge, senate bill 5052, The Solution, WAMM Health and Wellness Clinic, washington state, washington state liquor control board, WCC, WPMC
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!