With a 62 to 53 vote, the Illinois House of Representatives gave passage Thursday to House Bill 218, a proposal to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. Under the proposed law, those caught possessing up to 15 grams of cannabis would no longer face the possibility of jail time, but instead would face a …
Tag: dan linn
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!