Speaking at a an event in Guanajuato, Mexico, the Dalai Lama said that he supports legalizing the medical use of cannabis. The Dali Lama, who is the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, says that although he doesn’t support the use of cannabis for recreational purposes, the medical use of cannabis should be “the exception”.
Tag: Dalai Lama
- Regular Marijuana Use Associated With Reduced BMI, Says Study
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!