Speaking at a an event in Guanajuato, Mexico, the Dalai Lama said that he supports legalizing the medical use of cannabis. The Dali Lama, who is the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, says that although he doesn’t support the use of cannabis for recreational purposes, the medical use of cannabis should be “the exception”.
Tag: Dalai Lama
- New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- National League of Cities Calls on Feds to Reschedule Marijuana, Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oklahoma Officials Issue Licenses to Over 650 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Over 1,000 Cultivators
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!