Washington D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said Tuesday that the decriminalization of cannabis has made life easier for police. “[Decriminalization] saves us from having to charge someone for small amounts of marijuana now, because it really never was productive to begin with”, Chief Lanier told NewsChannel 8 on Tuesday. “It’s a little bit easier for us”. …
Tag: d.c. police chief
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!