On September 2nd, the State of Illinois will begin accepting applications from residents who would like to become registered medical cannabis patients or caregivers in the state’s newly-launched Medical Cannabis Pilot Program. Applicants with last names that begin with letters A through L will have until the end of October to submit an application; patients …
Tag: cultivation center
Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program to Begin Accepting Applications for Patients and Businesses in September
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!