With the Regulation on Medical Marijuana Act taking effect today, October 15th, the possession and distribution of cannabis-based medicines is now legal in Croatia, an Eastern European country encompassing more than a thousand islands. The new law allows those with illnesses such as cancer, multiple sclerosis and HIV/AIDS to purchase cannabis medicines such as teas, …
Tag: croatia medical marijuana
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!