Lemon Grove (CA) Councilmember David Arambula has been accused of violently attacking a medical marijuana dispensary applicant. As reported by the Candid Chronicle, Chris Williams claims he was hit on the head with a champagne bottle, as well as punched, kicked, strangled, and bitten by Councilmember Arambula during a late-night altercation. During the attack Williams …
Tag: councilmember David Arambula
City Councilmember Accused of Punching, Biting and Strangling Medical Marijuana Dispensary Applicant
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!