Washington D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray signed into law Council Bill 20-0876 late last week. The proposal, titled the Medical Marijuana Expansion Emergency Amendment Act of 2014, allows a physician to recommend medical cannabis to anyone they believe will benefit from it, regardless of the underlying condition. The bill was passed as “emergency legislation”, meaning it …
Tag: council bill 20-0876
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!